Tuesday, September 14, 2010

ACW Haul


As you can see, i have done a little shopping at http://www.allcosmeticswholesale.com/
I love this site, its one of my favorite places to buy my makeup. They also send you a gift if your order is $40 or over.

Here is everything i bought:



Two ZPalettes. These are so cool, and they hold a lot of eyeshadows and keeps everything organized. The pink one im using for all my natural eyeshadow colors and the zebra palette im using for all my fun colors :)

Eyeshadows:

From Left To Right:
Carnal Knowledge, Divine & Creme D' Nude


From Left To Right:
Guilty As Sin, Ciao Bella, Champagne & Pink Opal

All eyeshadows are by SMH - Stars Makeup Haven

Sugar Shine - Heavenly



These two lipglosses smells really good. The smell reminds me of cotton candy :)
This is by pop beauty.

Revlon - Makeup Eraser Pen

I cant wait to try this product. It says on the product that it instantly removes eye and lip makeup mistakes.

Eye Cake - Green Eyes



I love these colors, they are all so pretty. This is also by pop beauty. I have never tried their products before, so its going to be fun :)

My Free Gift:



They sent me this glitter stick in gold by pop beauty, as a thank you gift. :)

So here is everything that i bought from ACW. I love this site, they have so many different brands to choose from. You can find brands such as MAC, Urban Decay, Chanel, Smashbox, Too Faced and many more.

Please let me know if you want to see swatches of the products. I love getting feedback from you guys :)

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Very nice haul! I always wanted to order from their webside but i didn´t do it till now. Maybe that will change soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice haul, i got 2 z palettes today from a compertition, i was surprised at how much they hold too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, i love your blog ! stay good,
    cheers,
    marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an amazing haul!!

    I still can not believe I have won the giveaway, can't wait!! I'll send you my details by email. Thank you so much! :)

    Confessions of a Beautyholic

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great haul! Please so some swatches, I'd love to see them.

    I still can not believe I won the giveaway! That's amazing!! I'll send you my details by email

    Thank you so much!

    Confessions of a Beautyholic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute website! I just found your blog from Foxy Lock's page. That's a great haul you bought.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thx darling for sharing the site with us ,,
    been wanting the Z-pallet for so long ,,
    how is their shipment ? did it take long ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE that site :) I found it about 4 months ago and sometimes I wish I didn't because I spend so much money there *lol* You got some good stuff! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig