Friday, September 17, 2010

Curly Hair

I really wanted to curl my hair today, and i took some pictures to show you guys.
I love curly hair, i think its so pretty and makes your hair look really cute :)




I love curly hair :)
And sorry about all the mess in the background haha :)


I used this iron by L'OREAL to curl my hair today. I have had this iron forever haha, and im so happy that i still have it. Its cheap, the quality is very good and you get super cute curls.


Always remember to use heat protection when you curl your hair.
This is my Sunsilk Minerals. This is a very good heat protection.
Have to get a new bottle soon :)

I will definitely be wearing alot of curls :)

What do you think of curly hair? You like it?

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. You look so pretty as always<3http://siljebloggno.blogg.no/?c=1256993506

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your curls came out SO good! & I love your rope belt

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning!
    I wish I could be bothered to curl my hair

    xx Black Adder Fashion
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/1840556/black-adder-fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look absolutely LOVELY...xoxo sere

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the curly hair on you, you look much more pretty!

    shineyglam

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did I miss this post..u r so beautiful&lovely...ur hair is beautiful as well ...love love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Curly hair looks so HOT for you!!
    You should do it more often, you're so sexy on these photos! I love your outfit as well. :)
    xoxo, Betty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig