Saturday, October 23, 2010

Elf Cosmetics: Nail Polishes

Woohoo, im finally done taking pictures of the nail polishes from elf cosmetics.
It took a while since i had to wait for the nail polish to dry, apply another coat, take picture and then wipe it of and start on a new color.

But i finally have pictures to show you guys, let me know what you think and leave me a comment if you have any questions about the products or requests :)

Swatches:



Smoky Brown


Mod Mauve


Blush

Swatches:



Red Velvet


Berry Pink


Passion Pink

Swatches:



Nude


Mint Cream


Lilac

Swatches:



Dark Navy


This is just a matte finisher clear nail polish.

These are all the nail polishes that i ordered from Elf. I also have a few others that i ordered a very long time ago, so my nail polish collection is getting pretty huge now. Love collecting nail polishes and makeup, im a total addict haha.

I have already made up my mind which of these colors that are my favorite.
Love Smoky Brown, Blush, Red Velvet and Berry Pink. I also love gum pink and royal purple which are two of the colors i bought a while ago.

What is your favorite nail polish color?
Do you have any favorite brands? :)
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I love the mint cream & dark navy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I placed an order to ELF on Sunday and I put in Smokey Brown now I'm glad I did! Although my order still hasn't arrived yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My faves have to be Blush, Berry Pink, and Mint Cream!!

    I have a quick question for you.

    I just ordered off of allcosmeticswholesale and noticed that you have before as well. How was the shipping time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ordered Mod Mauve and Champagne and got them yesterday. Loving them so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my God! How many did you order? The polishes must look so fantastic when you all line them up together!

    Favourite: Smoky brown!



    besos,

    Win a Yola Couture Designer Dress at:

    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors are all soo pretty!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great swatches!...I have 2 from elf blush & a light pink, I like the light pink on my toe nails. But Ive been liking light greens on my fingernails, I only have 1 from L.A colors and its lovely. One bad thing from the elf ones is that they chip too fast but a plus is that they dry quick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. colors look gorgeous ,, love the green one <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig