Monday, January 10, 2011

Hello Kitty For Sephora

You have probably heard and seen pictures of the Hello Kitty collection for Sephora. Im a huge fan of Hello Kitty. I think its so cute, i love it.
Since we dont have Sephora here, i thought i would search for it on ebay and i found a few things from this collection. The only bad thing is that its very expensive on ebay.


I ended up buying two nail polishes in the colors Blueberry and Frosted Cupcake.
I also want to get my hands on bubble gum, such a cute color which they didn't have.

I also want this brush set and mirror, look how adorable these are :)





Do you have anything from this collection?
xoxo Christine
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I don't own anything yet, but it looks amazing! :) those polishes are adorable ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont own anythn but it all looks pretty.we dont hav Sephora in e UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet are these Hello Kitties!! ♥
    Sadly there isn't Sephora in Hungary but when I was in Madrid and Rome I've bought so many great products there!! This is 1 of my favorite shops!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig