Tuesday, March 15, 2011

False Eyelashes: Kim Kardashian


Kim Kardashian always look so beautiful and do i even have to mention her fashion style? I love her style so much. Another thing that i adore is her false eyelashes in this picture. The false eyelashes that she uses look so beautiful and flirty. Im looking for a pair like these. Do you guys know which brand she uses?

Last night i decided to give false eyelashes a try and oh my, i cant believe that i haven't tried it before. Now im in love with false eyelashes and i want to wear them all the time haha.

Picture Source:
isadora.blogg.no

Do you know which false eyelashes Kim use? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I have no idea which lashes Kim uses. I just presume they are some MAC or MUFE. There are plenty of lower end brands that are dupes. Her beauty is breathtaking. Thanks for sharing & congrats on trying some lashes! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she does always have pretty eyelashes!!! i wore fake ones for a costume recently and it was fun, haha! I don't think I could get away with them in real life though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'd love to see you with the falsies on. i'm a fan of them too, but i just haven't found the right ones yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure but her eyes always look so amazing! Maybe ask her via Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny you asked this. I just read a Canadian magazine where she talked about her lashes. She says for the most part in photos its just her real lashes. They are naturally very long (she said it was an armenian thing). She said usually false lashes aren't as long as her natural ones. Although they do look kind of fake in this photo.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've actually never used false lashes!

    and to the above comment, I highly doubt that hers are natural, but hey, good for her if they are!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig