Thursday, March 17, 2011

Mini Nail Polish Haul From Thailand








I bought these nail polishes on a huge market in Phuket. They had so many different colors to choose from, so it was pretty hard to decide which ones i wanted to get. I ended up with these three colors which i think looks super pretty in the bottle.

I paid $2 for all three bottles which is a very good deal if you ask me. I only wish that each nail polish had a name or a number on the back of the bottle. Im wondering how good the quality is, going to do a review and feature these in NOTD post.

Which color do you want to see in a NOTD post? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Wow all the colors look really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog :D

    Those colors are pretty, especially the blue violet one! Can't wait for your NOTDs :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is beautiful!! I live in Bkk, have never been to Phuket yet. But here, you can get some cheap goodies in most of the place. I bought some nail polishes the other day too and they cost about not reach to 3$ for 4 bottles :D Your nail polishes are so beautiful too <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig