Thursday, March 10, 2011

NYX Round Lipsticks

I picked up these three lipsticks by NYX Cosmetics in Bangkok. I love these NYX round lipsticks, the quality of the products is really good and they are long lasting.




From Left To Right:
Christie, Jupiter & Watermelon





Swatch:

My favorite lipstick out of these three has to be Christie. Its such a beautiful color and it looks really good on the lips. NYX's Paris is also a big favorite off mine :)

Let me know if you have any requests or questions :)

Which lipstick by NYX is your favorite? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Gotta love NYX Round Lipsticks! I have only one in Tea Rose though x

    ReplyDelete
  2. nyx lippies are amazing. u have such gorgeous colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. i actually like this leipsticks from nyX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig