Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Brighter Day






Im Wearing:
♥ Top - H&M
♥ Shorts - Cubus
♥ Belt - Cubus
♥ Shoes - Converse

Today's outfit was inspired by the yellow, orange and turquoise colors in the Hello Kitty Leo Eyeshadow Kit that i shared with you in my previous post. I thought it would be fun to create a colorful look and i think its a nice change from all the neutral colors. I really like this look, its cute, fun and confortable :)

Do you like wearing bright colors? :)
Love Christine♥
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. LOOOVE the color combination. super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing omg I love this color blocking

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these colors together!! You are gorgeous as always!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour blocking, they go great together! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you Norwegian? I saw that you're wearing Cubus shorts and belt, and I'e been to Norway (Bergen) last summer and I bought a lot of stuff from Cubus - really nice and affordable things!
    I really like your outfit, very bright and colorful ;) - I love color blocking !!

    P.S: I found your blog from DulceCandy's twitter - she's a real inspiration for me too :D

    Have a lovely weekend ! Bye

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are pretty Love the fresh colors <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig