Friday, November 25, 2011

Jenny Skavlan for Bik Bok: New Boots

Say hello to my new babies!!! Im in love with my new boots that my mom bought me when we went shopping together a few days ago. They are from a brand called Bik Bok which have gorgoeus clothes and accessories!

These are my new favorite pair of shoes. I went for the black pair since they will go with everything In my closet, they also had them in Burgundy which I think Im going to pick up too. They are just too gorgeous to pass up :)











These reminds me a lot of the Jeffrey Campbell Lita shoes which I have been seeing everywhere lately on different fashion blogs. Maybe sometime in the future I will get my hands on the Spiked Lita Platform Boots which I have been eyeing for a while now, they are gorgeous :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ You can also find me on Instagram now, my username is makeupbeautyfashion, please add me if you have an account as well :)

Do you like wearing boots with high heels? :)
Xo, Christine
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Daaaamn de var lekre!! Er de like høye som Lita'ene eller er det håp for meg som allerede går 176cm over bakken? Pris? Likte dem utrolig godt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They r fab sweetie,can't wait for OOTD

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Susanne Er faktisk ikke sikker på om dem er like høye, vil tro at dem ikke er så langt unna, Koster 599 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so gorgeous!! They look quite comfy too since it's a block heel. Love them. ^_^

    ~ Lauren <3

    http://cosmeticskittensclassrooms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHHH my god these are amazing. are they comfortable?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those shoes! I've been wanting them for a while they have a cheaper version of the JC's on charlotterusse.com and Gojane.com i'm not too sure how much you payed for those since you didn't mention it but I'm def. adding this style shoe to my xmas wishlist :)
    *Ps I love the little Hello Kitty on the side, Super Fab & cute!

    http://lifebeyondbase.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Donna ♥ Baby I haven't worn them out, its been raining like crazy here and these babies are suede so Im scared that they will get damaged. Need to impregnate them to be safe :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Melissa-Emily They are $100! Im loving the style of the shoe, Aww thank you so much, Im such a sucker for everything Hello Kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowee these are gorgeous! I almost like these better than the Lita's.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, those are gorgeous. Shame I could never wear them, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig