Friday, May 11, 2012

MAC Brush Cleanser: Review & Photos

Hey Sweeties :)
I have another great product to share with you guys tonight. I hope you like my post and If you want to know what I think about this MAC brush cleanser, just keep reading. 

♥ MAC Cosmetics Brush Cleanser.

The MAC Brush Cleanser is convenient to use and its specifically designed to extend the life of high quality brushes. It will clean, disinfect and condition your brush fibers so that your brushes will last longer.

 This is one off my holy grail products! I have been using the MAC Brush Cleanser for over a year now and I absolutely love it. I think it does a really good job cleaning my makeup brushes and it leaves them smelling fresh and clean. The brushes dries completely in just a few minutes. Of you are in a hurry and you need to clean your brushes, this is definitely a great product that gets the job done quickly.

  ♥ MAC Cosmetics Brush Cleanser.


 ♥ MAC Cosmetics Brush Cleanser.

I only use this brush cleanser for spot cleaning my makeup brushes. Just spray it on a paper towel and run the brush back and forth until its clean.You can use it to deep clean your brushes too but I prefer using my Beauty Blender Cleanser for that. Its very important to take good care off your brushes so they will last longer. Clean brushes = happy brushes :)

To deep clean your brushes with the MAC brush Cleanser, just pour a little product into a cup and put your brush in it just for a little bit, then rinse with water.

 ♥ MAC Cosmetics Brush Cleanser.

 ♥ MAC Cosmetics Brush Cleanser.

I'm not a fan off the packaging. It doesn't come with a spray nozzle which I don't like at all. I feel that without the spray nozzle, you are wasting a lot off product. So I just removed the cap and replaced it with the spray nozzle that came with the Elf Cosmetics brush cleanser, great idea, huh? :)

Hopefully MAC will change their packaging in the future but until then, this is a great alternative :)

♥ MAC Cosmetics Brush Cleanser & Coastal Scents 250 Brush.

♥ MAC Cosmetics Brush Cleanser & Coastal Scents 250 Brush.

♥ MAC Cosmetics Brush Cleanser & Coastal Scents 250 Brush.

 I have tried out a few other brush cleansers but I always end up going back to this one. If you are looking for a good brush cleanser that is quick-drying and will disinfect and clean your brushes, you should give this one a try. You definitely get a lot off product for your money :)

Rating: 4/6
Where to buy? 
¨The MAC Brush Cleanser is available in MAC counters around the world. If you are from the US, you can also buy it on maccosmetics.com for $13. Its available on Ebay too for $17.69 + Shipping, here is the link to the seller. 

Have you tried MAC's Brush Cleanser? What do you use to clean your brushes? Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. It looks good, although MAC is not available here. :/ But Sephora Spot Spray cleanser is good, also home-made cleanser is the best(olive oil & detergent). :)
    Take care,
    xoxo


    Visit: thereviewella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liker denne så godt! I tillegg har jeg hatt min første flaske leeenge, kjøpte ny forrige uke, tipper den kommer til å vare over et år selvom jeg ofte spot cleaner kostene mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg great idea. I literally bought a small spray bottle and poured the brush cleanser into that. I love this too. I try to shampoo my brushes once a month (but I get so lazy.

    Great review.

    What camera do you use? Great quality.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is clever to put the ELF spray nozzle on there! That is what i hate most about the MAC brush cleanser, but I am going to give the nozzle a try! (: Great post!

    sstephoosh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Just started using this and I LOVE It! Your right I do with it had a sprayer! Its such a good idea to put one on!

    xo Jenn

    imperfection-isbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the only brush cleanser that cleans my brushes. I love it!
    Merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use the MAC brush cleanser too and agree with you the packaging needs to be spray bottle unlike you i didnt have a spray nozzle hanging around and so i bought a small spray bottle where I transfer the product to. Works really well though!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this stuff too! My brushes wouldn't stay in such great condition if I didn't have this!!

    PP

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also like this Brush cleanser. If you have those large face brushes I would say it nice to put a little bit of this in a glass and add some water and leave your brushes inside the glass for around 2-4hours. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. @theReviewélla I ordered mine online ^_^ I haven't tried the one from Sephora, we don't have that store here. Might try and make my own ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Marie Elsker at de varer så lenge, har hatt min kjempe lenge nå ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Sam Ram Thank you so much ^_^ I use Canon 550D.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Stephanie Thank you ^_^ Yeah, its definitely something you should try out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I use Sephora one, It is as nice as MAC one and I save £££ :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I may give this a try soon, I need to get better at cleaning my brushes :P

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.co.uk/
    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. You said it very correct "Clean brushes = happy brushes". My brushes don't last longer as i don't take care about it. I think it's time to buy MAC brush cleanser.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig