Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My Weekly Macro: Vol.2

Hey everyone :)
I wanted to thank you guys so much for the lovely feedback on my last weekly macro post. I'm so happy to hear that you liked it and that you want me to keep doing these posts. I love playing around with my camera, and I can't wait to show you guys more pictures of beautiful and sparkly things :)

♥ H&M Nail Polish in Jo Is In The House.

 How beautiful is this nail polish from H&M? It reminds me a lot of Orly's Shine On Crazy Diamond, which I have been obsessing over for the longest time. Click here to check out my last weekly macro post :)

What do you think about this week's macro photo? Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

10 comments

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig