Friday, January 18, 2013

Sephora Beauty Haul: Urban Decay, OCC, Korres, Tarte, Illamasqua & More

Hey Beauties :-)
I recently came across a mail forwarding website called Shipito, after hearing good things about it from Monica and Tone, two lovely beauty bloggers from Norway. I decided to sign up, but I didn't know what to expect at first. The two Sephora packages that I ordered arrived safe and sound. Guess what? I freaking LOVE Shipito. It's a very easy website to use, and I think it's one of the cheapest mail forwarding websites available. I know this is something I'm going to use quite often, but I don't think my card is going to be happy with me, haha :-)

But enough rambling for now, here are the products I ordered from Sephora :-) 

 ♥ Urban Decay NAKED Nail Polish Kit. 


 ♥ Sephora Favorites Set in Give Me Some Lip. 

 ♥ Korres The Lip Blockbuster Volume II. 

 ♥ Sephora Ultra Vinyl Lip Pencil in Strawberry Delish. 

♥ Illamasqua Nail Varnish Duo in Glitterati and Viridian.  

 
 ♥ Tarte Bigger, Better Lashes. 

 ♥ Urban Decay NAKED Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup. 

 ♥ OCC Pro's Pic Lip Tar Set. 

I'm beyond excited about the products I ordered, and I can't wait to try everything out. Let me know if there are any products you want me to review and swatch for you :-) 

What do you think about the items I picked up? Have you ordered from Sephora via Shipito or other mail forwarding websites before? :-) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

25 comments

  1. Im signing up immediately! Thanks Christine, those Amazonian Clay blushers ive been fawning over will be mine xx

    P.s running a nars giveaway at the moment if you're interested x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love everything...<3
    I wish we had sephora in my country too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I haven't ordered anything but now I'm gonna! LOL
    Wow you got so many amazing things!!! So happy for you, can I come to your house and 'play' with you? hahaha
    Seriously, great picks and thanks for the info about Shipito (the name is kinda funny ^^).
    Would love for you to review the Naked Foundation : ) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I didn't think a mail forwarding service would actually work out but this is incredible. Looks like you picked up a lot of amazing items!

    abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. The OCC Lip Tars are amazing! The trick is to use just a little bit, because a little goes a long way with the Tars. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want those Urban Decay nail polish set soo bad! I'm in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glitterati is on top of my wish list since the first time I saw it!!!

    Baci
    Sarah
    My Blog♡Marshmallow Skin

    ReplyDelete
  8. You my goodness, I am so jealous of your haul - I LOVE Sephora!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  9. some exciting things to try, the OCC lip tars look lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never heard about Shipito :)
    I would love a review on the Urban Decay Naked foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Julie-Ann Fortune YAY, let me know what you think about Shipito :-)

    The Amazonian Clay blushers look amazing, definitely need to order a few of those :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Nida Moughal Yeah, I wish we had Sephora here as well. But thank god for mail forwarding websites, haha :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. @noire If you decide to try out Shipito, let me know what you think :-)

    Yeah, just come on over and we can play with all the products ^_^
    I will work on the Naked foundation review :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Erica That was exactly what I was thinking, but it works great :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Chris Yeah, I'm very impressed with them. I have a few shades in my collection already and I can't believe how pigmented they are :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. @weloveswatches The polish set looks pretty awesome, can't wait to try them out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. @SarahMarshmallowSkin It's gorgeous! The Illamasqua set was on sale, so I just had to pick it up. I haven't tried anything from Illamasqua before :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Kelly Ann I fell in love with Sephora after visiting their store in Paris. I wish we had that store here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. sweet! Thanks for this - I been wanting to try a forwarding site but since most of those recommended online is recommended by people around europe and not scandinavia I been weary. Im going to try this out!

    Now all I need is a UK forward site and im good to go hehe

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have tried outpostsvc.com before, they have both, UK and US address which made it easy for me, I use the same site for all my orders regardless of the country :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this post! Great Haul :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig