Sunday, December 1, 2013

CIATE MINI MANI MONTH ADVENT CALENDAR DAY.1: SNOW GLOBE

Hey Everyone :-)
Happy December 1st! How are you all doing today? I hope that you are having a wonderful day so far. December is finally here, which means that it's time to open up the very first hatch in our Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar! :-) 

 ♥ Ciate Cookies and Cream (base) & Snow Globe. 

♥ Ciate Cookies and Cream (base) & Snow Globe. 

Snow Globe is a beautiful holographic glitter polish, which is designed to be worn as a top coat over other Ciate shades. It's smooth and easy to apply. The consistency off the nail polish is a quite thick, so you might have to work a little with it to get it to look nice and even on your nails.

Snow Globe is not a nail polish I would wear everyday, but it's definitely a fun way to spice up a simple nail look every once and a while! :-)

What do you think about Snow Globe? Do you have it in your nail polish collection? Which Ciate nail polish is your favorite? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. This is so pretty! I love it over the nude, but it would look pretty over reds or probably any color really! I've never tried any ciate polishes but this advent calendar looked so fun!


    sundays grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely with the color you have underneath! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a beautiful polish so perfect for the holiday season :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. @carly Yeah! I think this would look so pretty over Ciate Boudoir :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Naghmeh Yeah, I think it's the perfect classic red shade :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig