Thursday, December 12, 2013

CIATE MINI MANI MONTH ADVENT CALENDAR DAY.12: PEPPERMINTY

 ♥ Ciate Mini Nail Polish in Pepperminty. 

♥ Ciate Mini Nail Polish in Pepperminty. 

Ciate Mini Nail Polish in Pepperminty is a fresh mint green with a creamy finish. It's easy to apply, but it's sheer and a little streaky on the first coat. It dries quickly, and it's fully opaque in three coats.

One off my favorite shades to wear on my nails, is definitely mint green. It's just something about that shade that draws my attention. Pepperminty is such a pretty mint green, and definitely a must have shade for the summer! :-)

Pepperminty is available at BeautyBay for $13.90, HERE is the link to the product if you are interested :-)

What do you think about Pepperminty? What is your thoughts on mint green nail polishes? Do you like them? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

3 comments

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig