Monday, January 13, 2014

PRODUCTS WORTH BUYING VOL.4: OPI NAIL ENVY ORIGINAL

Happy Monday! How is everyone doing today? Did you have a good weekend? Did you do anything fun? Simon and I have been helping my parents move into their new apartment, which has been pretty hectic. Moving is a lot off work and time consuming, but I can't wait to move into a big house with my other half someday. Just talking about it makes me happy and even more excited about it, LOL!

This post is going to be another ''Products Worth Buying'' post. I have been having a lot off fun doing these type off blog posts, and I hope that you are enjoying them and finding them helpful as well. So if you want to know what I think about the OPI Nail Envy Original, then just keep reading! :-)

♥ OPI Nail Envy Original. 

OPI Nail Envy Original is a natural nail strengthening treatment, perfect for weak and damaged nails. I have been using it for quite a while now, and it's by far one off my favorite nail strengthening products available on the beauty market.

It's very easy to apply, and it makes the nails harder and stronger while giving them a shiny finish. If your not a big fan off the shiny finish, the OPI Nail Envy Matte is a great alternative as it dries invisible on the nails.  

 ♥ OPI Nail Envy Original.

♥ OPI Nail Envy Original.

The OPI Nail Envy Original has completely changed my nails for the better. My nails used to be extremely brittle, and they would break all the time. Now, they are a lot stronger, harder and they look a lot more healthier as well. I always start by applying two coats off this product onto my bare nails, then I keep applying one coat every other day to maintain the treatment. OPI Nail Envy Original can also be used as a top coat on top off your nail polishes, which is something I like to do all the time :-)

♥ OPI Nail Envy Original.

Overall, if you have thin and brittle nails, you need this product in your life. I can't even imagine going back to not using it, that's how much I enjoy it. I have always been impressed with OPI, their products are awesome and the quality is really good. Definitely let me know if you give the OPI Nail Envy Original a go, I would love to hear what you think about it! :-)

The OPI Nail Envy Original is currently on sale at BeautyBay for $25.80, you can check it out HERE.

Have you tried out the OPI Original Nail Envy? What do you think about it? Do you have a favorite nail strengthener? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I love Nail Envy. My nails are so strong. I've been using the Maintenance since the original is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have brittle nails, especially lately. I like that OPI is a good product but still affordable. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a great product. I use Zoya Armor as a top coat. My nails are in pretty good shape. I give them breaks in between paint jobs to let them breathe. This method has been working for years. I also eat really healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to try it and I have heard so many good things. If I find it anywhere I''ll sure pick it up.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love matte polishes and my nails always grow fast but break so I'll have to to try this :)
    xoxo
    Sierra Calah ♡ Berry Stylish  

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also love this product SO much! It has changed my nails for the better :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig