Wednesday, April 1, 2015

NEW IN MY CLOSET VOL.7: H&M

I recently ordered some new clothes from H&M and I thought that it would be fun to turn it into a clothing haul and share them with you guys. Spring and Summer is right around the corner and H&M is filling up their stores and online store with lots of really cute items for this upcoming season. I found a couple of items on their website that I fell in love with right away and just had to order for myself.

I really hope that you enjoy this quick little clothing haul! Be sure to let me know your favorite item in the comment section down below, your feedback means so much to me! :-)

 ♥ Top from H&M, (HERE). 

 ♥ Top from H&M, (HERE). 

 ♥ Top from H&M, (HERE). 

 ♥ Sweater from H&M, (HERE). 

 ♥ Dress from H&M. 

 ♥ Cardigan from H&M. 

 ♥ Cardigan from H&M. 

 ♥ Pants from H&M, (HERE). 

♥ Boots from H&M, (HERE).

Now that it's finally beginning to get a little warmer outside, I really want to start doing more ''Outfit Of The Day'' posts here on Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. I really miss doing them, because I love sharing my personal style with you. I'm thinking about turning it into a weekly thing! What do you guys think about that? Would you like to see more outfit posts from me? :-) 

Have you picked up any new clothes from H&M lately? What's your favorite item from this haul? Are you excited for Spring and Summer to arrive? :-)

Love, Christine ♥
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig